If you could…
- Travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Meet anyone, who would it be?
- Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be?
- Be anyone for a day, who would it be?
- Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Change one thing about your life what would it be?
- Have any superpower what would it be?
- Be any animal for a day which would you be?
- Date anyone who would it be?
- Change one thing about the world what would it be?
- Live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
- Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
- Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
- Change one of your personality traits which would you choose?
- Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
- Forget one event in your life which would you choose?
- Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose?
- Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose?
- Be any weight/body type, which would you choose?
- Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
- Change one law in your country, which would you change?
- Be any height, which would you choose?
- Have any job in the world, which would you choose?
- Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be?
- Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be?
- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- 11. Does love = sex?
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
- 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- 22. Are you old fashioned?
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
- 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Best Questions Ever
1:Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
2:Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
3:If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
4:Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
5:If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
6:Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
7:What do you spend most of your money on?
8:What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
9:Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
10:If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
11:What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
12:What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
13:What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
14:What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
15:If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
16:Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
17:Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
18:Why is your favorite band your favorite?
19:How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
20:What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
21:Who do you ship?
22:What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
23:How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?24:What celebrity do you idolize the most?
25:Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
Leave a letter in my ask and I'll tell you :
- A: Age.
- B: Where I'm from.
- C: Where I would like to live.
- D: Favorite food.
- E: Religion.
- F: Sexual orientation.
- G: Single/Taken.
- H: Favorite book.
- I: Eyes color.
- J: Favorite movie.
- K: Favorite TV show.
- L: Favorite band/singer.
- M: My best friend's name.
- N: Favorite day of the year.
- O: Favorite color.
- P: If I have any pets and name.
- Q: What I'm listening to right now.
- R: Last movie I've watched.
- S: What's my ringtone.
- T: Favorite male character from a TV show.
- U: Favorite female character from a TV show.
- V: What does my name mean.
- W: Favorite superhero.
- X: Celebrity crush.
- Y: My birthday.